Facility Manager & Maintenance - Weddings & Special Events
- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Do you enjoy working with your hands?
Do you enjoy the phenomenal scenery of the Rocky Mountains?
Does the idea of being a facility manager/maintenance technician/grounds keeper on a beautiful Mountain property excite you?
If your answer is a solid YES, we may be a match for you!
Wedgewood is hiring a Facility Manager/Maintenance Technician!
The hours are flexible and can very easily provide a terrific source of supplemental income without having to make a considerable scheduling commitment.
Facility Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Complete weekly walks of the property to assess areas of improvement
- Serve as a "jack-of-all-trades" on property as tasks will range from groundskeeper, maintenance and repairs, and facility clealiness.
- Take pride in maintaining a beautiful wedding facility, inside and outside
- Assess building and equipment maintenance requirements necessary to maintain multiple buildings and ceremony sites.
- Work closely with our general manager and wedding coordination team to ensure that we are proving the best possible experience for our guests!
Be a part of our "backstage" team on the beautiful weddings and memorable events we produce! At Wedgewood, we foster and celebrate diversity, respect, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
Are you the right fit for our team? Please apply ASAP! We will review your application promptly. We look forward to learning about you, your experience and your excellence!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!