Radiologic Technologist: Rad Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is actively looking for a PRN Rad Tech to work in a busy Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- The Staff Radiology Technologist is responsible for radiological patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages.
- This person performs related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Graduate of approved Radiology Technology School and registered by a recognized registry.
- Must possess Texas State Licensure.
- Must have current CPR certification or be willing to become certified.
- Consistently obtains diagnostic quality radiographs as ordered by a medical staff member.
- Accurately determines the quality of the radiographs.
- Always is prompt and dependable when on call.
- Correctly prepares oral and IV contrast media.
- Knows and applies radiation safety precautions.
- Accurately sets up and operates mobile equipment in surgery and the patient ward.
- Correctly operates all exposure, processing, computer and Computed Radiography equipment.
- Checks and processes patient exam information.
- Assists Radiologist during designated procedures.
- Assists with training and mentoring Radiology students and new employees.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Team member's conduct reflects HMHD's values and a commitment to HMHD Code of Conduct.
- Team member attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Team member demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity
- Assists in other areas where trained and as needed. Performs any other tasks to fill the needs of the department, the hospital and its patients
- Consistently contributes to the achievement of excellence in health care through the quality and caring values of the mission and vision of Hunt Memorial Hospital District.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.