- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Scheduled to open in early 2019, h Club LA will be London’s h Club debut US extension, a vibrant home away from home for creatives to the West Coast. Located on the iconic corner of Hollywood and Vine, h Club LA will encompass five floors of spaces designed to host and showcase creativity.
H Club is looking for the highly skilled detail oriented culinary professionals to join this fine dining institution in the heart of Hollywood. We are committed to serving Contemporary, Elegant, and Seasonal Cuisine utilizing the best ingredients, techniques and equipment.
Openings exist for passionate culinary leaders to join a culture of excellence, respect, enthusiasm, positive thinking, hospitality and productivity. Our Team will be personable, upbeat, humble and teachable. Quality control and consistency are paramount.
As a member on our team you will…
Support the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in the day-to-day kitchen operations as a successful independent profit center while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction. You will support the development and growth of the Club’s food program, by:
- Assisting the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in overseeing the pre-opening and set-up period of h Club LA food program
- Visually inspecting, selecting and using only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, fowl and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Preparing requisitions for supplies and food items for production in workstation.
- Supporting the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in building a talented culinary team
- Helping to produce Club & Event menus that are at once playful in design, intriguing in concept, and respectful of seasonality and provenance
And reap the following rewards…
- Competitive compensation
- Major medical insurance options
- Great work environment & culture
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 4 + years’ experience in a chef driven fine dining restaurant or similar upscale quality establishment.
- Experience of managing and developing multi-disciplinary teams in a F&B operation
- Proven track record of leading, building and maintaining high standards of customer care within their organization
- Strong team leader capable of motivating, inspiring and directing a strong management team in a high energy environment
Your characteristics include:
- Service Excellence, Integrity and a Drive for Passion
- An ability to be nimble, flexible and courageous
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Well-organized and structured without rigidity
- Having a good sense of humor, strong work ethic and a contained ego
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
h Club is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.