- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Reports to Director of Sales and Marketing
Assists the sales team to meet sales goals as provided by upper management. Acts as a liaison between various branches of the company and customers. Provides valuable feedback to management to make sure that consumers are satisfied with the product.
- Produces reports based on the sales of employees in the sales department.
- Creates new and innovative ideas to book events.
- Input event details into Management Database
- Responds to any inquiries from the consumer.
- Meets monthly sales goals as provided by management.
- Makes sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely fashion and according to the desires of customers.
- Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
- Assists the marketing department and Director of sales with marketing campaigns.
- Manage and update group sales database.
- Manage events from initial inquiry to proposal to close-of-sale, setup, and collection of payment.
- Research, build, and maintain partnerships for shared marketing opportunities.
- Assist in booking, planning, coordinating, and overseeing all private events
- Assisting with all aspects of their events and reservations.
- Work with all Management and Kitchen department to reception needs for groups.
- Participate in the organization of in-house and outside promotional events
- Assisting in coordination of outside event services such as security, step and repeats, photographer, etc.
- Assist and oversee day of event setup and logistics; Oversee operation of events to completion to ensure proper execution
- Participate in site visits and attend walk-thru with Client(s).
- Submit Weekly Events Report which include: List of events from previous week and upcoming week, previous week's revenue, forecast revenues for the upcoming week, upcoming month
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills with a background is direct sales
- The ability to work a flexible schedule and 8+ hours / day or more during peak conventions times
- Strong customer service skills
- Superb problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Self-motivated individual, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and, filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. Also, some lifting of boxes up to 20 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt level position, and hours of work and days are flexible. It may include shifts of 8+ hours or/and evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Required Education and Experience
B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing or related field or combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role OR in a luxury hotel/catering company with event revenues of $1.5 million or more
- Experience with on-site event execution is required; off-site event execution highly desired
- Experience in outbound calling or sales
- Ability to navigate computer applications i.e. Open Table, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp etc., for use of outbound marketing and customer database storage.
- Ability to know and write contracts following approved parameters
- Ability to create detailed Banquet Event Orders
Preferred Education and Experience
Restaurant accounting experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Welcome to Mercato Della Pescheria - an authentic Italian restaurant in Las Vegas, NV.
Mercato Della Pescheria is an authentic Italian & Seafood Restaurant in St. Mark’s Square, serving our guests market-style, so they can smell the aroma of fresh seafood and shell fish at the crudo raw station, and see for themselves the choicest meats at our macelleria station. Our chef creates authentic Italian Restaurant cuisine, with the freshest all-natural ingredients in our open kitchen, where mouthwatering seafood, succulent meats, and homemade pastas are then served with a perfectly-paired wine from The Wine Cellar.