Front Desk Agent
- $15.66 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Standard, Downtown is seeking a Front Desk Agents to join our one of a kind team!
FRONT DESK AGENT - PART TIME
FRONT DESK (OVERNIGHT) - PART TIME
- Open availability preferred.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Front Desk hotel experience is a big bonus, but the right attitude and desire to work on our Front Office Team is a much more important quality! Got personality? Bring it.
Some responsibilities of the position include:
- Greeting and acknowledging every guest while creating a positive relationship
- Following financial and operational procedures
- Maintain, deliver and follow through with guest requests
- Checking in/out of guests
- Sell internal outlets and be familiar with the local area
***NO TELEPHONE CALLS, PLEASE***
The Standard hotels have made their mark in the hotel industry offering travelers innovative design and playful twists on hospitality conventions.
With features including a spectacular Rooftop bar and pool, 24/7 Restaurant, Paddle Room, over sized guest rooms, meeting and event spaces, the hotel is the ideal spot for both business and play. From the vibrating pod waterbeds on the roof to the giant black foot sculpture placed in some guest bathrooms, every detail of the hotel conveys that The Standard is anything but.