Social Media Coordinator
- $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Social Media Coordinator will be working with the Marketing department in an effort to develop and implement our social media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts.
Schedule: M-F (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices. Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current processes to fit client needs.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
- Work with internal departments to research and develop key issue communications.
- Able to identify new areas of growth, new potential audiences, and new platforms to expand the social media presence.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Assist the Marketing Department with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism and Media Studies preferred.
- Eager to solve problems and have a proactive attitude.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong motivation and curiosity to learn and understand new concepts and markets.
When speed-to-market is a top priority, our resourceful staff can effectively mobilize a local, regional or national branding and marketing force faster than it would take our clients to develop and implement an in-house sales force—all with no upfront investment.