Lounge Bartender / Outlets Server
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes. To serve food in a friendly, professional and efficient manner to patrons, thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
- Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and other draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Places bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
- May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
- Performs in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Performs in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for compliance with all state and local regulations pertaining to the public operation of the hotel’s bar area, including maximum safe occupancy, emergency exit accessibility, smoke-free area maintenance.
- Responsible for knowing and recognizing in-state and out-of-state drivers licenses and state-issued identification cards.
- Presents menu, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Observes guest to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier.
- May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies, and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
- May clear and reset counters or table at conclusion of each course.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money, and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.