Human Resources Manager (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
TAO Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the world's most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands in Hollywood, New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore.
The right candidate will require the utmost in integrity, flexibility, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside many passionate team members.
Overview: The HR Manager (Spanish Fluency Required) directs and coordinates all employee-related and supports payroll related activities for TAO Group. This includes formulating policies, advising managers, employee relations and compensation.
- Coordinates and manages all employee-related activities.
- Formulates policies and procedures.
- Advises and informs managers and employees of employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, etc.
- Ensures that all policies and laws are followed.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Must stay informed of current trends, laws, and policies.
- Maintains constructive working relationships.
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach to conflicts.
- Stays objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency with excellent follow-through.
- Able to assume a role of authority as necessary.
- Advocates new ideas, even when risk is involved.
- Sets an example for coworkers.
- Delegates responsibility and empowers associates to make decisions.
- Provides constructive feedback to others.
- Manages multiple projects.
- Uses goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans.
- Follows standard procedures in crisis situations.
- Oversees Worker’s Compensation.
- Investigates complaints and claims.
- Assists and conducts employee relations investigations as needed.
- Reviews legislation, arbitration decisions, and CBA trends.
- Oversees records change affecting wages, such as exemptions, status changes, and insurance.
- Oversees medical benefits and reviews benefits annually.
- Undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise.
- A genuine interest in rolling up sleeves and getting involved in all HR matters as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years of Human Resources Management experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of Human Resources experience in a Generalist Role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Hospitality or related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency required for this role.
- SPHR certified.
- College degree preferred.
- Flexible to work hospitality hours to meet the needs of the business.