- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary dining/event experience. Actively interacts with guests, gives enticing suggestions, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitors guests’ experience.
- Ensures the working has a high standard of cleanliness and follows health code requirements.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as a team player.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Possesses knowledge of products, menus, beverages, foods, etc.
- Possesses general knowledge of the club and the restaurant.
- Communicates to all support staff.
- Properly sets-up work station, including tables, chairs, supplies, place settings, side-stations, etc.
- Attends and participates in all pre-shift meetings.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional service.
- Anticipates guests needs.
- Properly serves wine and alcohol per alcohol training and certification standards.
- Properly executes all event formats (reception, buffet, seated dinner, stations, etc.)
- Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism, or violations of the house rules or breaches of security or safety regulations.
- Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
- Maintains tables and tableware.
- Clears and resets tables.
- Carries out closing procedures and sidework.
- Answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage.
- Requests identification from guests ordering alcohol when legal age is questionable.
- Complies with all occupational, health, and safety standards.
- At least 2 years of serving experience in high volume establishment.
- General knowledge of wine and spirits.
- Required work cards by state/city law.