Delivery Driver CDL
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT:
Job Description To contribute to your areas sales objectives by transporting and delivering products to stores and supermarkets on your assigned route in a safe and efficient manner.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Obtain routing information, stops and customer billing daily.
- Organize route.
- Transport products to the customers and unload product from truck.
- Merchandise product where required.
- Collect money from billing if required.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement. As verified by a current MVR/driver abstract, must meet all qualifications as defined under DOT Regulation 49 CFR 383.51.
- 6 months commercial truck driving experience, including standard transmission (if applicable).
- Must meet Company Driver MVR Qualification Standards.
- Must be experienced with working with a Pallet Jack, Store Dolly and Store Jacks.
Related training or certification.
Experience working in a team environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
Exposure to inside and outside weather conditions.
12lbs or less Occasionally
12lbs or less Frequently
Reach above Shoulder Frequently
Reach Outward Frequently
Drive Auto/Stand Frequently
EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.