Lead Carpenter Snohomish County Work Locally!
- $32.00 - $36.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Sound to Summit Construction provides high quality craftsmanship, ethical work, excellent customer service and care for our community. We are seeking an experienced bags on working lead carpenter who wants to be a part of a collaborative team and is interested in growing along with us.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience producing custom craftsmanship and leading a small team through amazing results.
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of frame to finish reomdeling and additions.
* Ability to read understand and give direction based on Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical plans.
* Ability to lead, supervise and work along with the crew as well as independently.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to troubleshoot and communicate with team, subs and customer.
* Attention to detail and a conscientious worker who is motivated, reliable and honest.
* Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities and knowledge of job safety practices.
Pay and Benefits
• Steady Weekly Competitive Pay Based on Experience
• Paid Time Off
• Medical Coverage
• Retirement Savings Account with Company Contribution
If you consider yourself to be a skilled Lead Carpenter with the ambition and drive to succeed then this position may be for you. Please provide a resume or work history along with your response for consideration We look forward to hearing from you.