- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for all food service operations. This position must maintain operating expenses (i.e. labor, food, operating supplies, etc.) within the required guidelines while ensuring top quality service and promoting employee morale, in accordance with state, federal, and Company regulations. This is achieved by providing direct, hands-on support to the staff in the areas of “back of house” operations and HR compliance, CAL-OSHA safety standards, and the Department of Health and Human Services regulations, as well as other applicable state and federal agencies.
- 5+ years of related restaurant experience and/or training.
- Basic computer skills, including Internet use, E-mail, and typing skills.
- Working knowledge of state and federal safety and sanitary requirements.
- Working knowledge of state and federal restaurant industry guidelines.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment law guidelines.
- Current Food Handler’s Card.
- Experience in Creative Menu Development, Costing, Sourcing and Pricing, a plus.
- Bi-Lingual skills a plus, not required.