- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Stock Supervisor is primarily responsible for the business being prepared to achieve the highest expections of guest experience at all times through operational standards compliance and team leadership.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities in partnership with the store management and Retail Operations to make necessary improvements within the stores to achieve maximum operational efficiency with decreasing operting expenses.
- Lead and motivate the store team to consistenly achieve and maintain the highest level of store presentation standards, customer experience and operational excellence.
- Ensure that all receiving, shipping, vendor returns, cycle counts etc. are done timely, accurately and in compliance with all company policies and process standards.
- Provide an extremely well organized stock room giving ease of access to all merchadise for seamless customer service.
- Drive sales floor and understock replesnishment.
- Ensure all inventory is taggged and priced accurately.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of physical inventory counts and reconciliation as scheduled by corporate.
Facilities & Asset Protection Management
- Ensure that the store is in compliance with all Building Security and Asset Protection policies and processes are met at all times.
- Work with corporate on scheduling and managment of outside contractor work as needed.
- Responsible for the reporting and follow through of all Information Technology issues.