- $11.50 - $12.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Dishwasher, you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, through the creation of healthy, transparent, and delicious food. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Store Lead (Assistant General Manager).
You must be a true team player, willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly. Every team member at sweetgreen is responsible for upholding our core values
Dishwasher Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Maintain clean and organized dish and sink area, restock clean dishes + equipment, take out trash at Dish station
- Clean dishes, tongs, trays, and equipment throughout shift;
- Clean mop sink, area and and cleaning supplies;
- Refill kitchen chemicals as needed
- Circulate dirty/clean bowls and tongs
- Assist Service and Kitchen teams in maintaining a clean
- Put received orders away
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
Come live the sweetlife!
Founded in 2007, sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. We believe the choices we make about what we eat, where it comes from and how it’s prepared have a direct and powerful impact on the health of individuals, communities and the environment. That’s why we’re building a transparent supply network, why we cook from scratch, and why we’re building a community of people who support real food.
We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.