- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position
To tend laundering machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
- Loads articles into washer and ads specific amount if detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent. Turns valve to fill washer with water.
- Starts machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
- Sorts dried articles according to identification number or type.
- Folds and places item in appropriate storage bin.
- Lubricates machine, using grease gun and oilcan.
- May dissolve soap granules in hot water and steam to make liquid soap.
- May mend torn articles using needle and thread.
- May sort and count articles to verify quantities on laundry lists.
- May soak contaminated articles in neutralizer solutions in vat to precondition washing.
- May mix dyes and bleaches according to formula, and dye and bleach specified articles.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Follow instructions
- Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
- Move or lift heavy objects.
- Pay attention to safety rules when working around machinery.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.