CREW-MEMBER - (Host, Cashier, Customer Service)
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Do you give a pluck about doing a good job?
Are you an independent spirit that believes in providing people with healthy food and supporting small independent farmers?
Are you ready to join our eclectic team and make a difference in our community?
FOH Crewmembers are Ambassadors of the Pluck United Brand. They are passionate about are cause and committed to making a difference on a daily basis.
Kind, hardworking, independent, intelligent, and articulate, they believe in providing value to the community and contributing to a winning team.
Our crewmembers, take total ownership for the guest experience and work tirelessly to ensure every detail is perfect, whether assisting a guest with understanding and ordering from our menu, to tidying up our dining room, crewmembers oversee and make sure that every guest touch point is executed flawlessly.
- Radiate Hospitality to all of our guest, providing a warm welcome, and sincere thank you to everyone that walks through our doors
- Guide our guest through the ordering process, explaining menu items when necessary, and assisting guest with completing point of sale transactions.
- Maintain immaculate cleanliness throughout the restaurant; clearing and wiping tables, cleaning workstations, and emptying trash.
- Support fellow Crewmembers and the entire team wherever and whenever possible, building great relationships, and contributing to making Pluck United a distinctive and unrivaled working environment.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to getting the job done right every time.
- A motivated self-starter capable of taking the initiative to identify and undertake projects during slow periods.
- The ability to collaborate and contribute to a diverse service team.
- Superior Communication Skills
- The capacity to handle multiple priorities and tasks while under pressure.
- Previous Experience with Point of Sale System preferred
- 1+ Year of Customer Service / Restaurant Experience Very Desirable
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Continually required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Continually required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or less)
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust or focus
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- Exposure to extreme heat.
- Exposure to extreme cold.
- The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate.
Pluck United is going to change the way America eats chicken.
Pasture raised, real pluckin good!
Envisioned by Chef Sam Marvin the visionary behind award winning Echo & Rig. Butcher Shop, Steakhouse, and Cocktails, and the much acclaimed LA Restaurant Bottega Louie, Pluck offers a unique way for diners to enjoy, pasture raised, ethically sourced, and sustainably raised chicken.