Inside Sales Agent - No Cold Calling
- $60K - $85K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Our Client is searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Inside Sales Agents to join their growing team at their Cleveland, OH office. Their high performing sales agents earn an average of $65,000 to $85,000 per year with an hourly base pay and uncapped commissions.
PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY…but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer eight weeks of paid in-depth training and provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in inside sales. Training covers the overall Property & Casualty insurance industry; Products and Systems; and proven sales techniques to empower you for success. Don’t have your Property and Casualty License?
Not a problem…we’ll pay for you to get your P&C license! Complete our Training program and receive up to $700 in bonuses (less applicable taxes)!
Already have a Property & Casualty License??? Receive a $700 bonus (less appliciable taxes) for being licensed!
Responsible for selling Customers Property and Casualty products, based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology, providing quotes and selling policies to insureds. In addition, responsible for creating a positive relationship between NatGen and prospective customers. This position may also participate in cross-training and necessary licensing to support selling of Accident and Health products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer inquiries
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Provide appropriate educational information
- Strive to sell the product that best meets each customer’s needs
- Working in a team oriented environment
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Strive to sell the NatGen Insurance product that meets the customer's need or other products when appropriate
- Perform other duties as requested, including attending required meetings
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program
- Active and valid Property and Casualty license or ability to acquire as part of our training program within 60 days of hire
- Ability to be qualified by Department of Insurance to be appointed as a licensed sales agent by multiple insurance carriers – which may include additional criminal background and credit checks as required by the Department of Insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of auto policies and procedures
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of billing guidelines
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate proficiency with Sales systems
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent customer service experience
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the “Human Connection” and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product
- Demonstrates basic math skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation