Barista and Cashier
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We're looking to an exceptional Barista to our already amazing team.
The Company: Call The Bar Keep is boutique start up and enthusiastic towards the holistic approach to staff training and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our platform allows us to have a wide range of clients from coffee experts, speak easy’s to large scale events partners.
- We believe in a bespoke team development service for our clients as well as providing them with professionals to set the example.
The Position: Barista and Cashier
We are currently seeking that unique individual who will know how to navigate the exciting atmosphere at our Manhattan coffee and music hub. Thinks records, coffee, artists! The compensation range is $16 - $20 ph
- We offer paid training
- We also offer incentive plans for quarterly bonuses
Requirements for Barista and Cashier position:
- High Volume barista experience
- Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Job Knowledge, Professionalism, Safety Management, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Innovation, Verbal Communication
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with customer needs
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and your fellow teammates
- Prepares all drink orders to company standards
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Support your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully - these tasks may vary but can include washing dishes, clearing dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and organizing condiment station, and taking out trash
The Location: Call The Bar Keep is based in the heart of New York City. This is a great place to live because the world’s greatest Mixologists, baristas and chefs have grown from this big apple! Join the Buzz.
If we feel like you're a great fit, we'll be in touch to set up an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Further opportunity for advancements
Bar Keeps boutique event experience team are developers and educators that transform what could be a just a smokeing area of your venue...in to a holistic brand experience.
This divison of CTB is cerative, they are revolutionaries, dreamers - they make a brand come to live.
CTB already is an aweome speak easy to large scale event concept development company. This team travels, learns and grows together.
Getting inspiration from every driection to develop the language your staff use to the print on the toilet roll in the wc.