Lead Line Cook
- $13.00 - $13.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
A Copa Vida Lead Line Cook is a team player who provides guidance and direction to kitchen staff, and keeps service running smoothly during shifts. A person in the role works closely with management to ensure food safety, quality, and consistency, and manages inventory, cleanliness, and employee breaks. This position participates in tip pool. If you are looking for a company with great values to grow with, we very much look forward to hearing from you!
Additional Café Info
Copa Vida is a fast casual cafe that offers fresh seasonal menus with in-house baked bread, sauces, sandwiches and salads. We are dedicated to creating exciting and top quality dishes for our guests. Customer experience is a high priority and we are seeking a candidate that can show variety of skills and qualifications that match our company values.
Responsibilities and Duties
Individuals in this role must display the ability to:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce consistent results in food preparation in accord with company standards
- Ability to remain composed and effective, even during times of crisis or difficulty
- Responsiveness to feedback from leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remain flexible to evolving demands and adaptive to change
- Detail-oriented, methodological approach to analysis and problem-solving
- Possess a current food handlers card valid for work location
- Talk, hear, sit, and stand for extended periods of time
- Read food order tickets
- Reach, bend, stoop, kneel, shake, stir
- Use sharp kitchen utensils and equipment Climb and/or balance
- Carry, push, and lift objects up to 50lb