- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Digital Intern is passionate about digital content, website operations, system optimizations, and the Fleet Feet brand.
- Work in partnership with the Operations and E-Commerce team to ensure processes are completed according to Company policies and procedures and all department goals and objectives are achieved.
- Assist with daily responsibilities involving Digital Marketing and Website Operations including Digital Merchandising and Page Creation.
- Other duties and projects as required and directed by the Senior Manager, Digital Projects. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Actively enrolled or pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Marketing or Communications experienced, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Position requires occasional walking and standing with light (10-15lbs.) carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling. The position is a sedentary position and requires the employee to have close visual acuity to perform job requirements. The position requires frequent talking, hearing and repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and/or fingers. This position is located within a distribution center environment and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.