Food Truck Manager
- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
As a manager, you are directly responsible for overseeing and assisting in the day to day operations of the store. There are opportunities for growth within the company.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- A leader who will manage, mentor and develop our team members. A leader that will regard the truck as their own and treat it as such.
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, and small ware, and report shortages. Control portions to ensure proper serving of food to control costs.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Perform food preparation or service tasks, such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks.
- Fill-in for fellow employees when needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Energetic and cheerful
- 2+ years experience in leadership/manager role (in food industry)
- Food handlers card/ Serv-safe management strongly recommended
- Very organized and strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- CLEAN and Tidy in appearance and also in conducting operations on food truck on and off service.
- Excellent basic mathematical skills
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to reach, bend, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Stamina and availability to work 30 to 50 hours per week
Authentic Puerto Rican Street Food in LA
We are LA's ONLY Puerto Rican food truck! We proudly serve authentic Puerto Rican sandwiches and as with the gourmet food truck scene, we wanted to incorporate a twist to a few of them. Our signature sandwich is the TRIPLETA! Have a taste!