Food Truck Manager
Triple Threat Food Truck Gardena, CA
- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
As a manager, you are directly responsible for overseeing and assisting in the day to day operations of the store. There are opportunities for growth within the company.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- A leader who will manage, mentor and develop our team members. A leader that will regard the truck as their own and treat it as such.
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, and small ware, and report shortages. Control portions to ensure proper serving of food to control costs.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Perform food preparation or service tasks, such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks.
- Fill-in for fellow employees when needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Energetic and cheerful
- 2+ years experience in leadership/manager role (in food industry)
- Food handlers card/ Serv-safe management strongly recommended
- Very organized and strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- CLEAN and Tidy in appearance and also in conducting operations on food truck on and off service.
- Excellent basic mathematical skills
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to reach, bend, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Stamina and availability to work 30 to 50 hours per week
Fun and Smiling Team!