- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Summary of Position:
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish station and equipment clean and organized.
Duties & Responsibilities
Keep the sinks clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
Monitor water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
Keep dish area clean and organized.
Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.