Junior Account Manager - Entry Level
- $750.00 - $1K Weekly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are excited to announce an upcoming expansion within the DFW area and plans to open an additional branch for the new year! As a result, we have several BRAND NEW Junior Account Manager openings at our firm that we are looking to fill as soon as possible!
These are ENTRY LEVEL positions, so no industry experience is required. Graduating students are encouraged to apply as we provide hands-on training to all of our employees and will be able to offer a unique opportunity for rapid career growth as we expand.
- Attending face-to-face meetings with business prospects on behalf of our clients
- Mastering basic advertising, sales, and marketing practices
- Contributing to the growth of our clients and, in turn, of our organization by consistently hitting preset targets on a weekly basis
- Reporting on market trends and changes
- Collaborating daily with other team members and management executives
As we continue our expansion over the next 6 months, there will be exciting growth opportunities available to our top performers!
Additional Responsibilities Would Include:
- Managing a small team of representatives and providing training, guidance and mentorship
- Working closely with our CEO to continue developing our training process
- Conducting interviews and evaluating prospective new-hires
- Paid travel opportunities to other markets such as Miami, New York, Chicago, and others that our clients are looking to break into
- Invitations to industry conferences and networking events
- Unique opportunities to connect with successful around the world who are eager to advise and mentor the next generation of management executives
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! As we are facing a deadline for our expansion, we are under time constraints when it comes to filling these roles, so local candidates with open availability will be given preference.
We're a young, fun company that believes in a work hard/play harder mentality. We are equally committed to the success of both our clients as well as our team members, so we only promote from WITHIN our organization, meaning that every single person on our team has an equal opportunity to showcase the value they bring to an organization and to advance their careers based on their own performance!