Group Fitness Instructor
- $30.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to join our fitness team at our up and coming Garden Oaks location expected to open late Fall 2019.
Our ideal teammate is results oriented, committed to their responsibilities and provides consistent, high level service to our clients. They uphold Citizen cleanliness standards with the utmost respect and are never afraid to get their hands dirty.
Citizen team members are passionate about people and fitness and already live a health centered life. They understand the power of teamwork and stick to the playbook. Work is their priority and client needs are their passion. They respect their fellow Citizens while always conducting themselves in a professional manner.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Group fitness teaching experience is a plus
- Experience on a Pilates reformer is a plus (training provided)
- Commit to a minimum of 4 classes a week (4 total hours)
- Excellent communication skills and social acumen
- Expert time management skills
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Ability to speak to a large group of people with confidence and clarity
- Must be available on weekday nights, weekends & holidays!
* 7 weeks of mandatory training provided by Citizen Pilates at our Height Blvd. location.
Citizen Pilates' employees are given a free monthly membership and are encouraged to take classes at least 3 times per month. Many surpass that encouragement, taking upwards of 20 classes per month. Our employee happiness is paramount, with a direct focus on their mental and financial well being. We are also pround to offer a flexible pay option should you need a draw on your up and coming paycheck.
Citizen's Team Rewards program further incentivizes and recognizes employees for their daily efforts.
All team members now accrue points for attending team meetings, participating in photo shoots, accepting a sub-request for a fellow teammate, engaging with Citizen’s social media and for simply taking class with their free monthly membership to all locations. It’s what teammates can redeem their points on that makes this program special. Citizen is a fitness based business yet its Founder is vocal on her team’s mental health and well-being outside of the studio. With their points, employees can redeem paid days-off, $50 gift certificates to their favorite local business or 1 hour massages, to name a few.