Group Fitness Instructor
- $30.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to join our fitness team at our up and coming Spring Branch location expected to open late Spring 2019.
Our ideal teammate is results oriented, committed to their responsibilities and provides consistent, high level service to our clients. They uphold Citizen cleanliness standards with the utmost respect and are never afraid to get their hands dirty.
Citizen team members are passionate about people and fitness and already live a health centered life. They understand the power of teamwork and stick to the playbook. Work is their priority and client needs are their passion. They respect their fellow Citizens while always conducting themselves in a professional manner.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Group fitness teaching experience is a plus
- Experience on a Pilates reformer is a plus (training provided)
- Excellent communication skills and social acumen
- Expert time management skills
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Ability to speak to a large group of people with confidence and clarity
- Must be available on weekday nights, weekends & holidays!
HOW IS CITIZEN DIFFERENT FROM ITS PILATES COMPETITORS?
- Recognized as one of Houston's Best Places to Work in 2017 by Houstonia Magazine!!
- All team members are employees of the business, not independent contractors
- Come as you are ethos
- Vast demographic and socioeconomic landscape
- Classes are challenging not survival of the fittest
- Instructors don't have to pass a "crop top" test
- Independently owned and operated by an established, proven entrepreneur and native Houstonian, Jess Hughes
Citizen Pilates is a destination studio with 2 locations in the Heights. The studio is revered for its upbeat, fitness-based group reformer classes, and its positive and inclusive environment has given members a fresh take on stuffy, exclusive boutique studio vibes.
Citizen is in its fourth year and its founder and original Citizen, Jess Hughes, believed every successful studio should have an open and welcoming door, with open and welcoming people.