Moxy Time Square New York, NY
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: A VIP Host is responsible for providing the highest quality of hospitality by offering our guests friendly service, anticipating guests’ needs, and creating lasting business relationships.
- Anticipates guests needs.
- Facilitates a night of fun and positive energy.
- Contributes to the marketing and success of the venues.
- Assists in table reservations.
- Develops clientele.
- Makes guests feel at home.
- Connects with all of the staff.
- Ensures that all guests are enjoying the experience.
- Communicates with the cocktail waitress to ensure that the guests are well taken care of.
- Gives the guest a personalized service and top priority in bottle service.
- Networks, markets, and establishes contacts.
- Sets standards for our guests in regards to appearance.
- Handles each guest in a way that will make our company stand out.
- Walks the guests to their table and introduces the cocktail waitress.
- Ability to communicate with guest and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize social media including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to approach potential guest to create and maintain lasting relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and loud environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive demeanor when speaking to guest and co-workers.
- Must possess general knowledge of using Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Create and maintain an on-going client list.