- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
E.B. Bradley is searching for a CSR/Cash Desk located. The CSR is responsible for providing superior customer service to internal and external customers. The CSR will be the point of contact for all customers and sales reps with questions and concerns.
Additional responsibilities will include managing in bound calls focusing on superior customer service, providing prompt problem resolution with customer accounts, email/fax order management, data input, cash handling, and general office duties. This position works closely with the Operations Manager to ensure customer and operational needs are successfully met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide customer service to both internal and external customers
- Assist customers with product availability and pricing (within established guidelines) and delivery schedules
- Verify and confirm packing lists and prepares invoices
- Process orders, credit memos, and credit cards for customers and/or drivers
- Review, correct and reconcile CODs, credit card charges/refunds and other payment discrepancies
- Pull proof of delivery paperwork for Inside Sales Representatives and Customers
- Process Drivers’ paperwork and checks collected on route
- Perform outbound calls to contact customers on open invoices
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required, including COD, bank reports, ROB and other reports as assigned
- Close out Will Call cash drawer daily, scan all checks, identify and resolve discrepancies and prepare bank deposits
- Perform general office duties to include answering phones, filing, assisting with mail and inter-branch correspondence
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ customer service support experience in a call center environment, and/or general office experience.
- Pulling orders and assisting at will call counter
- Organize catalogs
- Filing, faxing and e-mailing
- General administrative support duties as required
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year experience in a cash handling position and/or general office experience.
This position is semi-active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching throughout day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 30pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
E.B. Bradley Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 11 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.