Barista/ Guest Experience Associate
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
ALO YOGA @ PALISADES VILLAGE
Barista/Guest Services Associates are primarily responsible for leading our customer service standards at the cash wrap and café with an undivided focus on our clients. The Barista/Guest Services Associates enthusiastically and accurately complete all customer purchase and return transactions, answer and service incoming phone calls, and fully execute all café services with a relentless ambition to create the best experience for each and every client. While acting as the central operating system in the store the Barista/Guest Services team are also key brand ambassadors responsible for ensuring our customers leave with a very positive last impression of the store and brand. The Barista/Guest Services Associates must consistently demonstrate effective communication skills with clients and co-workers creating a welcoming communal store experience and productive team work environment. The position is multifaceted and calls for attentiveness with the ability to identify and act on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction while maintaining the store flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire and motivate fellow employees by consistently being a credible example as a brand and store ambassador providing exceptional customer service, presenting and conducting him/herself with the highest level of brand loyalty, work ethic and integrity in all aspects of the business.
- Partner with the Store Management in driving and motivating the team to achieve and exceed barista and cashiering service expectations, client relations goals, outstanding café, cash wrap and other operational excellence standards.
- Be supportive and adaptable in an ever-evolving environment, multitasking, learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store as needed.
- Enrich the customer's experience by sharing passion and knowledge of Alo and the brand values.
Client Service & Experience
- Create a positive lasting impression on our customers while processing all point of sale functions with absolute grace and gratitude.
- Exhaust all available resources to fulfill the client’s needs gracefully, i.e. Send Sales from other stores, Special Orders, courier services, etc.
- Ensuring the accurate execution of Point of Sale Policies & Procedures including but not necessarily limited to the following; processing sales transactions, phone orders, shipped sales, packaging standards, and adhering to discount and return policies.
- Navigate through customer questions and concerns ensuring all clients reasonable expectations are met or exceeded to the best or our ability.
- Achieve Client Relations & Development goals for the store.
Café Service & Experience
- Respond quickly to customer requests in a gracious and positive manner.
- Prepare and serve drinks and food in accordance with all health codes and per Alo’s menu offering and cafe standards.
- Perform all support tasks in the cafe, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning supplies and equipment, restocking displays and ingredients all in accordance with our cafe standards.
- Maintain cafe and cash wrap area cleanliness at all times, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning the bar and customer seating area, and removing trash and recyclables.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with cafe standards
- Stock and organize all cash wrap and café supplies maintaining company standards.
- Effectively communicate product, process or supply needs or opportunities that would enhance or elevate the customer experience.
- Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to assisting customers with their apparel or other merchandise as needed, fitting room management, merchandise restocking and maintain store visual standards.
Ensure execution and compliance with all company policies & procedures.