Facilities Technician / Handyman
- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Mixt & Split are hiring a full-time Facilities Technician / Handyman!
This position will be responsible for ensuring that all physical aspects of our restaurants are in outstanding functional order and will be a part of the team responsible for new restaurant construction.
- Licensed to drive in the state of California
- Able to work varied/flexible hours, depending on operational needs
- Able to properly operate power tools and equipment
- Able to lift and move heavy objects
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Report to and assist the Facilities Manager
- Preventative and necessary maintenance on HVAC systems, restaurant equipment, refrigeration, exhaust hood systems, and physical restaurants
- One-off maintenance/handyman projects
- Ensure that all company standards and procedures are in place for cleanliness and hygiene
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Varied knowledge base and skill set covering a wide range of equipment and construction knowledge
- Strong time-management skills
- Microsoft Office and PC skills a must
- Highly competitive wage – $20+ per hour DOE
- FREE Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- FREE meal daily
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- 401k with company match
As a company, our goal is to serve great food every day. We believe in creating delicious meals that support healthy lifestyles. We want people to find purpose at our company, so we promote from within and nurture our employees to be their best and to grow professionally. We also believe that great ideas and friendships are formed around a delicious meal, that’s why we provide free meals for our employees every day.