Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for Assistant Mnagaers
- Responsible for management and server duties; including: receiving orders, taking phone calls, organizing reservations, opening restaurant, oversight of breaking schedule, running food, talking to vendors, handling customer issues, serving tables in section, etc.
- General Oversight of nightly floor operations.
- Hands-on supervision of staff, scheduling, ordering, controlling costs and working to provide great customer experiences and relationships.
- 1 year of full-service restaurant management experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge required (Microsoft Office, Internet and email (Gmail)
- Familiarity with FOH and BOH.
- Reliable Transportation to/from work.
- Flexible schedule
- ServSafe Food Handler certification required, manager certification preferable.
The manager position gives the right candidate an opportunity to have the stability and input of a management position in a fun environment. These managers are out on the floor interacting with staff and customers, ensuring quality regarding all aspects of our business.