- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are searching for a friendly and professional Cashier to join our restaurant staff. As the first point of contact, you will greet and assist customers as they enter our restaurant. In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and packaging orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present change to customers
- Pack food items, make coffee, and fill beverage cups
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Always participating in the team effort
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work area
- Operating the POS system
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Restaurant experience (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Customer service skills
- Friendly disposition and strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge of register operations, including cash, credit cards, and register receipts
This job performed usually indoors in a controlled environment, and experiences high level of noise in the work environment. This job has intermittent levels of high stress.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.