Reception Door Host
- $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Reception Door Host will Provide and create a customer experience that exceeds expectations and builds loyalty through positive public relations while preserving safety and order among guests and protecting the property.
Guests are greeted by a door host and welcomed in. Remember the old saying, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"? Our door host will warmly welcome our Guests and manage the timely and efficient seating at the venue.
Essential Functions of Reception Door Host:
- Enforce venue occupancy limits
- Ensure guest safety through proactive personal interaction and removing hazards in the area of responsibility
- Meet and Greet
- Check identification of any guest who appears to be under 30 years of age who is drinking alcoholic beverages inside the venue
- Offer polite, professional and courteous customer service
- Carry out any task or job suggested by managers or those that are necessary to keep the standards of quality and those that are needed to keep guests happy and the venue safe
Ability to work late hours
Flexible schedule - (evenings and weekends)
Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
Benifits & Perks:
Vision, Dental and health.