- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Bar Lead will work closely with the Managers to ensure the Bar is operating according to the standards set by the executive management. This is a non-managerial position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to work a FT Schedule behind the bar
- Weekly Inventory
- Weekly ordering of Liquor, Beer, Wine
- Weekly Produce and Paper Orders for the Bar
- Properly Maintaining of COGS and Bar numbers below 14%
- Execute proper cleaning bar regime
- Apply and enforce all DOH guidelines
- Apply new COVID and CDC Health Guidelines
- Staff Training, which includes backend spec sheets and tasting notes.
- Be able to produce new seasonal menu cocktails with approval of management.
- Bar Maintenance to the best of their ability
- Open Availability
- Must have at least 3+ years of previous experience in a high volume NYC restaurant/bar as a Bar Manager / Lead role
- Previously working with COGS and Bar number correlation to sales
- High Cocktail, Beer and Wine Knowledge
- High Liquor and Vendor relationships
- Must have a DOH license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent evening and weekend work.
TUCKED IN THE HEART OF THE LOWER EAST SIDE, DUDLEY’S IS AN AUSSIE-AMERICAN CAFÈ THAT BEAMS GOOD FOOD AND VIBES.