Line / Prep Cook
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Line/Prep Cook will be responsible, but not limited to, providing exceptional food service and food quality that meets Lucky Strike standards, while ensuring safe food handling procedures. Cooks support other team members and management to ensure that guests have an exceptional dining experience.
- Prepare guest orders according to the company’s recipe guide
- Check quality of ingredients
- Ensure quality and presentation of all food leaving the kitchen
- Communicate with team members on any special requests from the guest
- Responsible for the set-up and closing duties of kitchen areas
- Knowledgeable of menus, recipes and any other pertinent information
- Follows all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of guests and employees
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations
- Responsible for all tasks and duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
- Candidates must have experience working in a high volume concept
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.