Kitchen Crew $15/hour + tips!
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Quincy’s is looking for Kitchen Crew for a fast-paced, team environment. Perform routine preparation duties using recipes, basic knife skills and proper equipment operation/handling.
- Preferably fast casual experience and background
- Shows professionalism for each guest, fellow crew and managers
- Available nights and weekends
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Follows proper Health Department food handling procedures
- Follows proper kitchen pass-shelf communication procedures
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Starting at $15/hour plus tips (another $3-5/hour on average).
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs.
- Growth opportunities! Join our E3 Co. family of restaurants - Elliott's Oyster House, Metropolitan Grill, Heartwood Provisions and Wing Dome!
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
How to Apply:
Apply online or give us a call at (206) 728-2228 and ask for Payam.
Quincy’s is an authentic charbroiled hamburger restaurant located in the Armory underneath the Space Needle. Quincy’s is known for its excellent food, friendly crew members and affordable quality. The upbeat casual setting is just right for enjoying Quincy’s great burgers, fries, onion rings and real milkshakes.