- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Tao Group is hiring servers for trendy Lower East Side Restaurant, Vandal! Please stop by our open calls to apply! The open calls will be Thursday (9/5/2019) between 2pm-4pm at the restaurant.
New York, NY, 10002
Overview: Interacts with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary dining experience. Also actively takes orders, makes personal recommendations, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitors guests’ dining experience.
• Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
• Works as a team player.
• Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
• Possesses knowledge of products, menus, beverages, foods, etc.
• Possesses general knowledge of the club and the restaurant.
• Communicates to all support staff.
• Learns and teaches fellow colleagues.
• Properly sets-up work station, including tables, chairs, supplies, place settings, side-stations, etc.
• Attends and participates in all pre-shift meetings.
• Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
• Provides professional and exceptional service.
• Anticipates guests needs.
• Properly serves wine and alcohol (with awareness).
• Delivers food and beverages to tables.
• Maintains tables and tableware.
• Presents and reconciles checks.
• Collects cash or credit cards from guests.
• Clears and resets tables.
• Carries out closing procedures and sidework.
• Completely and accurately fills out financial paperwork.
• Submits complete and accurate paperwork and cash to the manager.
• Complies with all occupational, health, and safety standards.
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions, regarding food and beverage.
• Requests identification from guests ordering alcohol when legal age is questionable.
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.
• Previous server experience preferred.
• Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.