- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a service focused and design-forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion, and education.
We encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine and thoughtful experiences
We are passionate about our role within the local community through; education, employment, charity and community partnerships
We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better
- Monitor and evaluate all housekeeping/laundry department daily activities
- Establish and review departmental standards, guidelines, and objectives.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact.
- Drive effective communication across the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and clear understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
- Approve and process vendor invoices and perform other accounting-related functions as necessary.
- Maintain the integrity of the hotel’s compliance with the company’s safety and security programs, particularly for HazMat, Bloodborne Pathogens, MSDS and OSHA.
- Ensure adherence to all company and brand policies, practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Work with Chief Engineer in executing projects related to floor care, deep cleaning and routine maintenance of public spaces, guest rooms, back of house areas, pool and grounds.
- Maintain on-going communication with hotel department heads regarding the specific and overall condition of rooms and public spaces.
- Anticipate and follow through on guests’ service needs.
- Serve as a problem solver in instances of guest dissatisfaction; Resolve complaints, concerns or issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by General Manager
- Embody our Hotels core values and deliver the experience for guests.
- Work in a consultative manner with all staff.
- Assist in identifying and recruiting new talent, developing a strong team.
- Ensure a safe, positive and happy work environment aligned with our codes of conduct and core values.
- Ensure that the business is perceived as a respected, and an important member of the community.
- Protect the reputation of the company in a manner that ensures all guests and fellow employees have a positive experience.