Desktop Service Technician
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Overview: The Desktop Support Technician is a member of the Information Technology Team and is responsible for providing desktop support services to employees. This team member will setup, configure, and install employee desktops within the business and venues as well as maintain a hardware and software inventory, provide customer support by telephone, email, remote access, or in-person. Proven and effective proficiency with typical desktop software products is required.
- Prepares and schedules computer setup, repair, configuration changes, or replacement.
• Provides telephone, e-mail, remote access, or in-person solutions to day-to-day computer issues.
• Support IT team in meeting key performance indicators and metrics.
• Assist with the maintenance of records for hardware and software use along with license usage.
• Displays continuous improvement of current processes and procedures.
• Develops strategies and processes to ensure on-time delivery of equipment, cost reduction opportunities and performance improvements.
• Demonstrates good working knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware, and common business software such as MS Office.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current operating systems.
• Understands the role of IT in a Hospitality/Restaurant environment.
- Problem Solving\Troubleshooting
• Customer Service
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 Pro configuration and imaging.
• Desktop hardware diagnosis and repair.
• Active Directory, MS Office.
• Help Desk Ticketing system.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, and task flexibility.
• Attention to detail and good documentation skills.
• Able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. permanently.
All other job duties as assigned.