- $38K - $50K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you the special person we're looking for?
- Do you pride yourself on delivering a world-class dining experience?
- Are you able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality?
- Do you have the ability to read Guests and create a memorable time for each and every Guest?
- Do you welcome the challenge to continually improve and grow?
- Are the Principles of Trust, Fun, Excellence, Balance, Respect and Hospitality, things that you value in your work environment?
If this sounds like you, then apply today to join our team!
- $38,000 - $50,000 yearly base
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Role and Responsibilities will include the following, but are not limited to:
- The sous chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent.
- In a large establishment, the sous chef may be in charge of food production for one kitchen.
- In a smaller operation, the sous chef ensures that all food production workers are performing their duties as prescribed by the quality standards established by the executive chef.
- The sous chef assumes all the duties of the executive chef in the Chef's absence.
Skills and Qualities We're Seeking:
- Effective communicator
- Strong organization
- Positive “Can Do!” attitude
- Teamwork oriented and team builder
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
Bosscat Kitchen started in beautiful Newport Beach, CA. In 3 short years we’ve manage to become the epicenter of whiskey and comfort food in Orange County. We also carry
the largest selection of whiskeys, scotches, and bourbons. However, we’re most proud of our dedicated team members. It’s through their passion for service, food and whiskey
that’s made us such a success.