- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
- Competitive wages
- Food discounts
- Strong catering growth
- To drive for Qdoba Mexican Grill, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- In addition, our qualified applicants must have an outstanding attitude toward customer service, have basic math skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced team surrounding and an insured vehicle that passes regular safety inspections.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Timely, presentable, and adhere to all company and brand standards
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
- Minimum Age - 18+ years old
Work With Us!
Thanks for considering a career with Canticle, Inc. in West Virginia
If you are friendly, energetic, enjoy dealing with people, and love great food, you came to the right place! We offer excellent growth opportunity, training, development, work/life balance, benefits and compensation. The ideal candidates will be customer-focused, outgoing and friendly, with experience in the customer service industry.
We are presently recruiting for all roles:
- Line Servers
- Shift Leaders
- Store Managers
- Delivery Drivers
Position benefits and compensation will vary by position but may include:
- Free meal when working
- Discounted Meals with both Qdoba and Papa John's
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salaries
- Aggressive, yet Realistic Bonus Plans for Management Roles
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
At Canticle, Inc., we foster fun and positive work environments where team members are developed, valued, and heard. We are looking for energetic, happy, and hospitable candidates who love to create great guest experiences. Please fill out an application and our management team will contact you as soon as possible.