- $46K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Graphic Designer to join our team full-time. We are looking for someone with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for design, and a love for good smells doesn’t hurt either.
This position will work directly with our Marketing and Product Development teams to design and create assets and packaging that are in line with our current brand identity. Because we are a rapidly growing company, our design needs are ever-changing, so the ideal candidate will possess a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm to share new ideas and systems. Email, web, packaging, GIFs, social media content – you will do it all!
START DATE: ASAP
- Design and create digital and print graphic assets for marketing needs, including email newsletters, catalogs, advertisements, and website banners
- Update our wholesale and retail ecommerce websites with graphic assets weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Design and create packaging and shipping assets in cooperation with the Product Development team
- Brainstorm, source, and assist with pricing as needed on packaging options like bottles, boxes, and labels
- Work closely with our Marketing and Product Development teams to monitor trends in design, fashion, and home décor
- Support in creation of social media content such as photos, gifs, and Instagram Story videos on an as needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- 2-3 Years related job experience
- Highly proficient skills in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote
- Knowledge of webhosting platforms like Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of marketing apps like Mailchimp and Planoly a plus
- Package design experience with knowledge of how to set-up and submit files for print production a plus
- Good knowledge of and user of social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook
- Basic DSLR photography skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Reliable transportation to our Commerce, CA office and punctuality is a must
- You will be working in a fully functioning and very fragrant candle studio. Please be advised that this job is not ideal for those with fragrance sensitivities
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), payday candles, paid time off and 401(k) plan options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply to this ad with a resume and cover letter. If you are missing one or have neither your application will not be considered.
Please also provide a link to a portfolio. Links to social media profiles are welcome.