- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen is excited to announce the opportunity to become part of Hilltop's opening team! We are looking for experienced and upbeat Baristas to join the Hilltop staff. Good candidates will enjoy collaborative work settings, are highly-motivated, and are extremely hard working. A knowledge of coffee is preferred, and a passion for coffee is highly encouraged. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends). Competitive compensation available dependent upon experience.
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- At least 1+ year as a Barista or related position in the coffee service industry is preferred
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing, and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Able to regularly to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
We’re from LA. It is here in these surrounding neighborhoods that we spent our formative years. We take pride in creating fun environments for people to connect with each other and themselves. We’re young and ambitious, climbing our own Hilltops personally and professionally, just like everyone else. We believe in humanity and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross.