Market Cashier & Barista
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Butcher's Daughter Nolita is hiring for our original location - looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, professional worker who is skilled at making coffee.
The Market Cashier and Barista is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Opening and / or Closing the Market
- Receiving orders
- Organizing the market so that it's clean, presentable, and well-stocked.
- Take orders and prepare the parts that come directly from the market.
- Have a high level of barista training and understanding of coffee.
- Work well in fast paced enviorment.
- Be responsible for cash handling.
- Communicating clearly with other staff and management. Putting togehter orders based on needs of inventory.
- Have an outgoing, eccentric personality.
- Understand The Butcher's Daughter culter and be able to share that with the community.