- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Coordinate entire station and communicate with front and back-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- May present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
- Observe customers to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, respond to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed.
- Total bills, accept payment, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Compile daily financial reports.
- Must assist bus person with stocking and removing dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Provide a favorable image of Maria's Italian Kitchen at all times and to promote our objectives and enhance public recognition of our areas of endeavor.
- Maintain cleanliness
- Must learn Maria's menus by heart.
- Other Duties as assigned
Must be fluent in English. Having a second language is a plus.
Must have at least one year of experience as a Server in a full service restaurant
Maria's Italian Kitchens is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. This home-grown education in the fundamentals of Napolitano sauces, soups, dressings, ravioli, lasagna and other regional fare evolved into what Maria's Italian Kitchen is today.
Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team members at reasonable prices.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture for great food, hospitality and atmosphere.