- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
You will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance of the restaurants.
· Coordinate employee hours and schedule to have sufficient number of employees working
· Responsible for employee relations
· Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new managers
· Oversee the cost of purchased goods and labor in each store
· Adhere to and continually reinforce quality, food and cleanliness standards
· Monitor and manage operational/financial targets to meet or exceed budgeted expectations including: Guest Service Results, Sales, Labor and Food
· Model legendary service, including effectively addressing and resolving customer and employee complaints
· Participate in regular regional meetings and conduct store meetings as appropriate
· Must be accessible and available during restaurant operating hours.
· May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to communicate in English is required. Spanish comprehension is helpful.
· Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
· A minimum commitment of 45-hours-a-week; shifts of varying times and varying lengths
· Minimum Age: 18+ years old
· High School diploma or equivalent is required
· Minimum of 3-5 years of recent multi-unit restaurant management experience
· Computer proficiency and profit/loss exposure and/or responsibility
· Strong communication skills
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Commitment to quality
· Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
· Hands-on management style
· Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts, and train teammates to do the same
· Proven job longevity
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee of Qdoba Mexican Eats, with 56 restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. We also own and operate Grate Modern Mac & Cheese, the exciting new restaurant concept that combines local ingredients with great taste. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional who exemplifies our workplace philosophy and embraces our core values. We are experiencing tremendous growth, which has created this opportunity for the right candidate to join our team of professionals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid holidays, PTO, floating holiday and volunteer day for full-time employees
- Complete benefit package: health, dental, vision and prescription insurance, and FSA for full-time employees
- Life, AD&D, short term and long term disability for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution for full-time employees
- Free or discounted hot, delicious, mouth-watering food