Kitchen Utility Dishwasher
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members are key to the overall maintenance and cleanliness of our facilities and have a variety of responsibilities. In addition to dishwashing and kitchen maintenance, our Utility staff assists with food prep and the meal plating for our events.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members have:
- A keen sense of origination and urgency
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the kitchen clean to set standards, including but not limited to washing dishes, cleaning floors and countertops.
- Emptying all solid waste containers and keeping solid waste storage areas sanitized and free of debris
- Assist in maintaining storage areas, walk ins, coolers, and freezers
- Maintaining our facility grounds when needed
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Discounted meals
At Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!