- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We’re looking for people like us who dream about awesome Texas-style barbeque. Our staff is committed to doing everything the right way which is why we make our barbeque sauce from scratch and adhere to a ‘round the clock’ smoking schedule.
We need you here to perfect that All-American barbeque experience!
As the Server, you’ll do more than just know the menu and make recommendations, you’ll be the one to provide the front-line service that brings our guests back time and time again.
All Applicants are welcome to apply in person! Our Management staff is available to meet with you Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Make all of our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Know regulars by name; know their preferences and needs
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
- Take food and beverage orders and enter orders in the POS
- Make the restaurant a place you would like to eat by keeping it clean and friendly
- Communicate regularly with your tables and anticipate their needs
- Provide great service by regularly refilling drinks, clearing the table, and going above and beyond guest expectations
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
You Need to be:
- You are someone who knows how to give great service, and you have 2 years of experience at a high-volume restaurant to prove it.
- Excellent English communication skills are required, as is the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- You should be able to lift at least 25 pounds and have the flexibility to work weekends and some holidays.
We appreciate great talent. As a Server you will have great earnings potential, fun incentives, and ongoing opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus, you get to feel like a kid while you’re at work. Sound good?
Craft. Commitment. ‘Cue’
Midwood Smokehouse is where the neighborhood gets their barbecue fix. Here, we burn hickory wood 24 hours a day, seven days a week to bring our customers the barbecue they crave. Our Pitmasters have been to the promised lands (that is, Texas, Kansas City and the Carolinas) to hone the art and craft of real barbecue. We set our standards high and cook our meats low and slow.