FOOD RUNNER/ EXPO
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Food Runners are responsible for running food to guests at their tables, packing to go orders, and keeping the Expo Station and to go areas clean and organized.
- Must learn Great Maple Menu and the way food items are plated to ensure they go out with accuracy.
- Communication is the key to success. Must feel comfortble with asserting oneself with respect to relay information to FOH/BOH when it comes to guest request and allergy information.
- Potential for the growth with in the company.
Experience within the restaurant area preffered but not required.
Great Maple is a Modern American Eatery. We specialize in elevated comfort food that is presented with an element of fun. Our dishes are modern takes on American favorites and new classics in the making. Our ingredients are both seasonal and sustainably sourced whenever possible. We embrace the idea that our concept is attractive to women, but also, the men who love them. We take great pride in the level of culinary talent in our kitchen, each chef choosing to make crave worthy and approachable food with details and intention more commonly associated with upscale dining. We are dedicated to ensuring that each guest has an intuitive service experience worth coming back for again and again. We hope to encourage our guests to indulge and commune with friends over libations, sweet treats and savory signature items.
Food is our product, hospitality is the service we provide and diners are our audience. Hospitality is about showing our guests a genuine desire to put their happiness first. Each of our decisions and actions are based around what will lead to happy customers. In order to successfully do this, we rely on you, our team! While we each have roles to play within the restaurant, our ultimate job is to do whatever is in the best interest of the guest.