- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
You will serve as the point person for all office matters: maintenance, deliveries, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands. Day to day you will proactively organize personnel files, vendor files, partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary, and manage all HQ inventory. You are dedicated to managing strong relationships with vendors, and service providers. You will provide general support to the cafes, manage all visitors at the Alfred Office, and uphold to all Alfred values and standards.
- Checking all End of Day reports have been emailed in and reported. This is the first task when opening the office in the morning. Discrepancies will be reported immediately and then resolved with Ashlee and cafe managers.
- Take our office and work on a transition to becoming paperless—specifically with the employee on-boarding process!
- Work closely with Josh on various creative projects from menu creation, in-store POS marketing materials, mirror menu presentation, neon signs, etc.
- Maintain all online orders and deliver exceptional guest service to all customers via phone and email. Complete and ship out orders within a timely manner.
- Ensure upkeep of Alfred Office maintenance and organization; all items, packages, and inventory should be placed away before the end of each day.
- Proactively monitor the presentation of flowers and plants at Alfred Tea Room and Alfred Melrose Place. Partner with Cafe Managers and employees to ensure all plants reflect Alfred presentation standards.
- Proactively monitor invoices to ensure proper billing. Contact vendors as necessary and partner with Noemi to resolve issues.
- Proactively monitor all Alfred credit cards issued to Alfred management. Problem solve and find solutions to any potential fraud purchases or misuse.
- Perform weekly cafe check-ins at all Alfred locations (retail, cold case, consistency issues). Partner with Ashlee and Kristin in resolving cafe issues.
- Assist Ashlee and Kristin with various projects as necessary (catering, hiring fairs, etc.).
- Track all cafe retail photos due Monday’s and Friday’s via Slack.
- Participate in new cafe openings by completing various tasks delegated by Josh.
- Maintain organization of all employee and personnel files (manage 2+ year old information).
- Manage the Alfred Birthday Master list and Service Award Gift Cards.
- Deliver exemplary guest service to all visitors and vendors.
- Organize and track all inventory items leaving HQ through Request Forms.
- Track and receive all deliveries for the Office and HQ.
- Ensure proper opening and closing procedures of the office (locking and arming all doors, daily cleanliness).
- Work “on-call”, with a strict 8am arrival.
- Reliable form of transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Lead by example as an Alfred leader.
- Proactively follow up on unfinished projects and tie up any loose ends!
- Remain responsive through Slack, email, text, and phone call.