Wedding Captain, Coordinator & Sales Administrator
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you love creating special events and memories that last a lifetime? If so, we could be a match!
Wedgewood Weddings is looking for a Captain, Coordinator, Sales Administrator (CCSA) to join our team of wedding professionals, servicing weddings ceremonies & receptions, social and corporate events and more!
A Wedgewood Captain, Coordinator, Sales Administrator (CCSA) is responsible for hands-on managing the wedding experiences of Wedgewood couples in all areas. We look for people with magnetic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills.
A successful CCSA has the right balance of a strong operations background, hospitality experience and the genuine empathy required to shepherd couples through the wedding planning process. The relationships and rapport between our CCSA and our couples are strong. Our CSSAs captain & coordinate the wedding “Day Of" for our couples, so it is truly a "Start-To-Finish" experience.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend and evening availability is required.
Qualified CCSA candidates have a positive attitude and a brilliant smile! Oh yes, there are few more things! Our CCSA have:
- a passion for weddings, events, and HOSPITALITY!
- tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- open availability to work a variety of shifts, weekends, evenings and holidays
- the ability to be graceful under pressure
- the ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
- a college degree or current affiliation with an accredited academic institution
- two years Catering/Sales/Hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer a 401k program with a company match!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via Workpop at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to learning about you, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit at Wedgewood!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!